[SOLVED] the best bottleneck for CPU i5 9400f

antonis mark

Prominent
Jan 21, 2021
the best bottleneck for that processor, just to note graphics card should be slightly bottlenecked from CPU (CPU better than GPU) so I can run some CPU demanding games like flight simulators without problem I used a calculator but they asked me that it was useless, i would like 2 VARIANTS one 1080p bottleneck and one 4k bottleneck just to plan what to buy

Last edited:
Solution
If you now own a 9400F, what graphics card are you now using?
If you are considering a 9400F, perhaps you should get a non-F version so at least you can run integrated graphics.
About the best you can do today on graphics is perhaps a gt1030 or s0mething like a used GTX750ti.

USAFRet

Titan
Take the term "bottleneck" out of your lexicon. It doesn't mean what I suspect you think it means.

Just buy the best GPU that fits within your budget.

For reference, the previous thread:

antonis mark

Prominent
Jan 21, 2021
Take the term "bottleneck" out of your lexicon. It doesn't mean what I suspect you think it means.

Just buy the best GPU that fits within your budget.

For reference, the previous thread:
i don't have a GPU that fits my budget every GPU is priced as HELL

Reactions: Bassman999

antonis mark

Prominent
Jan 21, 2021
the GPU market is BS thanks to tariffs and shortage my country sells GPUs at triple times the MSRP and double for high end models (still hilarious inflation) cannot afford anything for the time being

If you now own a 9400F, what graphics card are you now using?
If you are considering a 9400F, perhaps you should get a non-F version so at least you can run integrated graphics.
About the best you can do today on graphics is perhaps a gt1030 or s0mething like a used GTX750ti.

Solution