The best case for me?

Lachington

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2014
Hi there,
I was just wondering if someone, or multiple people could assist me in choosing an (ATX Mid Tower) PC case that best suits me.

The price range for the case isn't really a big issue but anything under $150 is highly preferable. I will be using this PC for mostly gaming and I would like a moderately low temp case but I would preferably like my case to be quiet. I would also like to add that I am a big fanboy of BitFenix and Corsair's cases so either or those 2 are preferred. For anyone that needs the parts I will be using they are as followed;
CPU: AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition FX-8350
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S Multi Socket CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4G) 1600Mhz DDR3
Storage: Seagate 2TB 3.5 Inch 8GB SSD Cache Desktop SSHD
Video Card: ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II Top 3GB
Power Supply: Corsair CMPSU-750CXM Modular 750W 80Plus Bronze ATX
Optical Drive: Pioneer DVR-221LBKS DVD-RW SATA

If there is any additional information that is required feel free it ask for it.

Thanks.

Solution

The 2 stock fans will do fine and you can upgrade them into 2 or more better fans in the future if you so see fit.
These are the case I like at this moment and I would like to recommend to you too :)
Bitfenix Ghost
Antec P100
Cooler Master Silencio 652S
Corsair Obsidian 550D
Corsair Carbide Series 330R
Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl

From all of those, I ordered the BitFenix Ghost last night :)

Lachington

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2014

I personally love the Ghost case, I just want to ask though. How many more fans past the already included ones would you recommend? (if any)

Rami Zerker Reini

Reputable
Mar 20, 2014

The 2 stock fans will do fine and you can upgrade them into 2 or more better fans in the future if you so see fit.

Solution
Yup, according to the Bitfenix website, Bitfenix Ghost should come with 2 included 120mm fans.
I dunno yet..at least not until mine arrived..perhaps on the next Monday or Tuesday.

Those 2 fans should be enough but you can still add more if you like.