The Best GTX 770 Card

DarkLighting

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
I have been seeing reviews and most of them lean toward the MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr 2GB. Also it is 20$ cheaper on most of the cards. What you guys think? Thanks!

Solution
I have two MSI 770 2GB editions in my rig and they perform very well. I am very impressed and for the price, I would have to say its one of the better cost/performance out of the lot. Great cooling too. Top card never gets over 63C.

DarkLighting

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014

Yeah I'm just seeing if it's worth it to go for the other ones. Thanks!-TheDarkLighting

lowriderflow

Distinguished
pny superclocked 770 is $314 after rebate on newegg right now. I have two of those... clocked them to the edge of whats reasonable and they've had no issues in 6 months.

plus lifetime warranty if you registry the card within 30 days purchase on their website

SquirrelPhantom

Reputable
Mar 19, 2014
I have two MSI 770 2GB editions in my rig and they perform very well. I am very impressed and for the price, I would have to say its one of the better cost/performance out of the lot. Great cooling too. Top card never gets over 63C.

Solution
Appears there is not much difference in this price range as for performance and heat. EVGA will give you a fancy badge for your PC and a Game of Pwns poster also =D. I can't speak of other's badge quality but I always liked EVGA's textured badges.