The best mousepad for Steelseries sensei 310?

blackrockmountain

Prominent
Dec 18, 2017
Hey. I didn't know which category to select. So the question is clear in the title. What is the best mousepad for steelseries sensei 310 in your opinion. I am going to buy new mousepad soon and I need help

kyleireland

Honorable
Nov 20, 2014

With mice the mousepad doesn't matter really and you can find a range of sizes at affordable prices, amazon sells some low priced large sized mousemats.

such as here is one for example:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Extended-GIM-Waterproof-Functional-Non-slip/dp/B0736YDMYF/ref=lp_430476031_1_9?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1521210181&sr=1-9

blackrockmountain

Prominent
Dec 18, 2017

Well. I think most of the pads are cloth right? My mouse pad right now is cloth and I want the new one to be cloth aswell. So the mousepad has to be steelseries or no?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
No, it can be anything typically. Some glass surfaces don't work with optical/laser mice.

Ideally it just needs to be a uniform surface.

I would have to see the products in person to tell you more. I would hope a premium mousepad would have a tighter weave to the fabric, or perhaps a special coating to increase reflectivity. Or just some sort of anti-fungal anti-bacterial property. (Some copper or silver in the fabric would do that)

I typically buy myself new mousepads while shopping for the holidays, so whatever I happen to see I pick up.

Mahiyan Rahman

Commendable
May 25, 2017
Try out the Steelseries Qck Limited https://steelseries.com/gaming-mousepads/qck-plus-limited
or if you are looking for exteded mousepad than go for Corsair mm300 extended or the cougar arena (black one)

and if you are looking for the best then I would recommend to have a look at the Turtle Beach Drift mousepad. But as you are using a Steelseries mouse then it's better to go with the qck limited.

Solution

Depends what you want. Do you like hard or soft? Do you want it sewn at the edge to prevent fraying? Do you want it to light up like Christmas?