The Best of Black Friday Deals 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeh

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2010
Godamit. I envy you guys in the US so much.
Here in Brazil we pay the same price for a 40" Led-backlit tv that you're paying for that 73" 3D tv...

I'm not even going to start talking about Notebook prices.

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]Zeh[/nom]Godamit. I envy you guys in the US so much. Here in Brazil we pay the same price for a 40" Led-backlit tv that you're paying for that 73" 3D tv... I'm not even going to start talking about Notebook prices.[/citation]

we have a low tariff and security and easy access for imports. at the same time screwing up our export and domestic economy.

LORD_ORION

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
These prices suck compared to what is out there.

Seriously, the Dell back to school sale had better laptops at cheaper prices... just wow level bad.

cybr

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2010
[citation][nom]Zeh[/nom]Godamit. I envy you guys in the US so much. Here in Brazil we pay the same price for a 40" Led-backlit tv that you're paying for that 73" 3D tv... I'm not even going to start talking about Notebook prices.[/citation]

You did notice that's a DLP 73" right? They're about the same price as a 40" LED.

Krnt

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2009
This Black Friday is a little bit dead, I haven't seen too much things that worth buying except for a 12"AMD E-350 netbook for $200 wich run out before I can add it to the cart. (facepalm)

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
As people have mentioned better deals locally, though that LG tv looks close to as good a deal as walmarts.. Then again i don't have 900 bucks for a tv, but if i could i would buy it. Here's to Cyber Monday Deals!! =D

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
[citation][nom]Prince_Porter[/nom]I got myself a 42'' Sharp 1080P LCD TV for $199 at Best Buy. I waited in line for 9 hours, but it was totally worth it.[/citation]

Did you read the reviews on it? Almost every review was 1 out 5 stars. I hope whatever was wrong with it, they fixed. Just letting you know =D.

rclarke250

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
I got a 32" LCD from Newegg for 188. Free shipping. And already have the tracking number. I love Newegg, didn't have to wait outside, got to sleep all night in my bed. For a 3rd tv for the basement game room, it should be fine.

theuniquegamer

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
Newegg is the best shop I hope i could have any friends in USA so i can get the best deals. Here in India we have very cheap prices in other consumer goods and services except the pc hardware and laptops

tlmck

Distinguished
Best deal I got was a Coolermaster Elite 430 case for $15 with a $15 MIR. That means after the rebate, it will have cost me $1.24. Even if the rebate is a bust, $15 plus tax for this case is a steal. Not heavy duty, but not cheap and flimsy either. Plenty of room and nice design touches for a mid-tower.

billcat479

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2006
With very very few exceptions all this big sale was, was a inventory clean out of items that aren't selling because most of the stuff was outdated and garbage. The higher priced good item's were here or there and quickly sold out and some decent stuff with sort of good discounts but not a lot of great deals on the real good stuff, they were sold out almost 10 min. after this started. Then the quality trickled down to so-so stuff at good prices. With some looking there was still one or two things that were at good, not great prices but I got a good cpu/memory combo deal at Newegg for 60.00 the pair/free shipping so I was happy about that. With some other stuff still a bit more off than usual was tempting on some Samsung LED TV's but for the most part it was really a lets clean house sale, get the bottom fish quality stuff out of our inventory because it cost them more money to keep them then the it did to sell them because in normal times those items aren't selling for various reasons each brands quirks had. It can add up when inventory backs up on stuff they had but no one really wanted at normal prices and they were just as glad as the buyer to unload it.

G

The consumers are up to saving with this kind of treats. Discounts are just part of the big offers of Black Friday. Purchasing products on discounts strengthens our budget by providing extra budget for other important expenses.Jenn Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.