HDD : SATA3 7200 500GB Toshiba DT01ACA050
PSU : LC Power Super Silent LC6600 V2.2
GPU : R7 260 MSI OC 1GB
MB : Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P

What is the best option, for faster PC
I use PC for
1st. Browser..
2. Sony Vegas, Adobe Photoshop/PremierePro/CATIA v5/AUTOCAD...etc

3. and i sometimes playing games.. (LOL, CSGO, GTA)
I can play that games, but i need help for 1 and 2 places..

my eng is bad, sorry

Solution
1. Internet browsing isn't affected by hardware as long as you aren't running something very low which you aren't. A ssd may help for anything cached as well as general pc responsiveness but this would be limited by internet speeds for the most part. If you do have other background processes eating lots of ram then check ram usage and see if that is an issue.

2. Those software have different needs. Your system is actually pretty balanced as a lower end rig. They will want a better cpu for rendering which takes more of the time for that work but gpu affects viewports. You typically want at least 8gb ram too. A fx 8320 would outperform an i3 for these and should be cheaper since you won't need a new mobo. Depending on the budget, I'd go...
1. Internet browsing isn't affected by hardware as long as you aren't running something very low which you aren't. A ssd may help for anything cached as well as general pc responsiveness but this would be limited by internet speeds for the most part. If you do have other background processes eating lots of ram then check ram usage and see if that is an issue.

2. Those software have different needs. Your system is actually pretty balanced as a lower end rig. They will want a better cpu for rendering which takes more of the time for that work but gpu affects viewports. You typically want at least 8gb ram too. A fx 8320 would outperform an i3 for these and should be cheaper since you won't need a new mobo. Depending on the budget, I'd go with cpu and ram first, gpu if you have extra. But that psu is a concern. I would not trust it unless you like fireworks.

3. You want a better gpu for gaming.

Solution