[SOLVED] The BIOS wont detect my m.2, please help!

Seltop

Reputable
Dec 11, 2019
I finally finished building my pc after alot of issues and it booted to bios, it couldnt find any of my hard drives or m.2... all theyre cables are connected but it still wont show up... Any ideas?

Specs:
I9 9900k
Z390 aorus pro wifi
850w corsair PSU
RTX 2060 super
32g 3200hz

Solution
Solution:
We took out all the sata and m.2s and connected only the ssd. It recognized it (the m.2 is the one with the operating system). We added one of the hdds and bios couldn't detecte it so we removed it (the hdd). After that we tried adding the m.2. the bios recognized the ssd and the m.2 successfuly with the operating system. We tried connecting the hdd once again, which did not work, concluding that it was the issue. We will try getting hold of the files inside the hdd but that is pretty much it.

Thanks for your help guys :D

Seltop

Reputable
Dec 11, 2019
Solution:
We took out all the sata and m.2s and connected only the ssd. It recognized it (the m.2 is the one with the operating system). We added one of the hdds and bios couldn't detecte it so we removed it (the hdd). After that we tried adding the m.2. the bios recognized the ssd and the m.2 successfuly with the operating system. We tried connecting the hdd once again, which did not work, concluding that it was the issue. We will try getting hold of the files inside the hdd but that is pretty much it.

Thanks for your help guys :D

Last edited:
Solution