[SOLVED] The Bots Strike Again - Ryzen 5000 Launch

protostar8

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
Looks like it happened again. The bots bought up all the stock instantly for the Ryzen 5000 launch. Great job AMD! Your anti-bot measures worked perfectly!
FYI, I actually was able to get a 5950x in my cart, but when I would try to checkout, the page would crash over and over and when I could finally get the page to load, there is always some kind of error:
An error occurred while attempting to process /en/direct-buy/checkout/payment/365531132139/us?ajax_form=1&_wrapper_format=drupal_ajax: ajax.$form.ajaxSubmit is not a function

Solution
Keep trying because checked couple websites here in the uk and see some still on sale they even created bundles so keep trying over the websites because dont think this going to be worst then 3000 GPU where all bots striked at once!. Truble on 1st day everyone be rushing to buy these new CPU and such!
Oct 29, 2020
Looks like it happened again. The bots bought up all the stock instantly for the Ryzen 5000 launch. Great job AMD! Your anti-bot measures worked perfectly!
FYI, I actually was able to get a 5950x in my cart, but when I would try to checkout, the page would crash over and over and when I could finally get the page to load, there is always some kind of error:
An error occurred while attempting to process /en/direct-buy/checkout/payment/365531132139/us?ajax_form=1&_wrapper_format=drupal_ajax: ajax.$form.ajaxSubmit is not a function
Rip. I thought this would happen. Odds are this'll be a waiting game like the radeon and rtx launches. My advice is to set email reminders for every outlet you can, notifying you when it's actually in stock. Beyond that, there's not really much you can do.

Keep trying because checked couple websites here in the uk and see some still on sale they even created bundles so keep trying over the websites because dont think this going to be worst then 3000 GPU where all bots striked at once!. Truble on 1st day everyone be rushing to buy these new CPU and such!

Solution