The Boys - Vought News Network ?

Dylan Beckett

Respectable
Jul 12, 2021
Hello

I'm just about to watch Season 3 of the The Boys - and I have read about these short webisodes that are supposed 'bridge between season 2 and 3' introducing new characters etc...

Question is - should I watch them before Season 3 or will they just kind of spoil stuff a bit?

I get the feeling stuff like this is often really nothing more than a promo tool before the next season arrives to raise interest (and sound like they tend to have a negative impact on stories etc)?

Obviously - most interested in hearing those who have watched them and the new season?

Thanks for your help?

kanewolf

Titan
Hello

I'm just about to watch Season 3 of the The Boys - and I have read about these short webisodes that are supposed 'bridge between season 2 and 3' introducing new characters etc...

Question is - should I watch them before Season 3 or will they just kind of spoil stuff a bit?

I get the feeling stuff like this is often really nothing more than a promo tool before the next season arrives to raise interest (and sound like they tend to have a negative impact on stories etc)?

Obviously - most interested in hearing those who have watched them and the new season?

Thanks for your help?
If you have watched season 2, then season 3 shouldn't be an issue. Most of the characters are introduced in the normal episodes.