'The Brookhaven Experiment' Combines Horror And Helplessness Into An Intense VR Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
Goes well with the zombie genre where often it's not about winning but about surviving as long as possible. Not my kind of game... I'm more like Kirk - don't like Kobayashi Maru/no win scenarios. It feels too much like you're pushing a boulder uphill... but the hill never ends just keeps getting steeper.

leaded gas only

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2010
I seem to remember a scandal about a nursing home called Brookhaven where the residents were neglected. Some had terrible huge bed sores and the looked just like the creepies in that game.

Ok, I literally pee'd myself a little while playing Amnesia:TDD. I went through about a bottle and a half of scotch finishing the game. I bought machine for pigs, but I haven't played it yet...need to psych myself up.

What I'm saying is, if Frictional starts making games in VR, I'm billing them for the new pants.

wifiburger

Respectable
Feb 21, 2016
hum... prob the worst genre to play on VR, it's already scary on a big screen tv with the lights off, why bother overdoing it on a stuppid VR headset,

wifiburger

Respectable
Feb 21, 2016
hum... prob the worst genre to play on VR, it's already scary on a big screen tv with the lights off, why bother overdoing it on a stuppid VR headset,

abelzw

Commendable
Mar 26, 2016
Weapons don't use "clips," they use "MAGAZINES." Clips are what you use to rapidly reload a magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY