[SOLVED] The computer restarts itself, RAM errors, crashes from applications.

nazar21015

Reputable
Aug 10, 2020
Hello, I have such problems. Without overclocking the RAM, I have no errors. By overclocking my processor over the bus, I simultaneously overclock the RAM. Previously, applications with simultaneous overclocking of RAM to 2666 and low timings did not crash for me, but over time they did. I decided to lower the frequency to 2100 and high timings while overclocking the processor. For some reason, I have errors when launching programs for checking the RAM, but the applications do not crash. However, with such parameters, I had a spontaneous restart of the computer. Before that, I decided to clean my computer from dust and went to the power supply. Since I did not have compressed air, I decided to blow it through my mouth. After that, a sweet smell emerged from him. Before this manipulation, the computer was de-energized for more than 10 minutes and after it for another 25 minutes. Could I have damaged it in this way and the reboot did not occur because of the RAM? Why, along with overclocking the processor, errors appear in the RAM with settings lower than standard in which errors are not observed.
Sorry for my bad english
also after overclocking I have this problem:

https://streamable.com/ju89t8
Thanks for the help in advance

PC specs:
I5 6400 up to 4,5 ghz (old blck OC you may don't know about it)
gtx 1060 6gb
gigabyte gaming k3 z 170
2x8 gb RAM AMD R748G2400U2S 2400 (16-16-16-38 CR2)
zalman zm600-tx 600w
+12 V - 12.168 V
+5 V - 4.770 V
+3.3 V - 3.336 V
P.S.If you don't understand me lmk

Original:
Здравствуйте, у меня такие проблемы. Без разгона оперативной памяти я не имею ошибок.Разгоняя свой процессор по шине, я одновременно разгоняю и оперативную память. Раньше у меня не вылетали приложения с одновременным разгоном оперативной памяти до 2666 и низкими таймингами, но со временем стали. Я решил понизить частоту до 2100 и высокими таймингами с одновременным разгоном процессора. Я по почему-то имею ошибки при запуске программ для проверки озу, но приложения не вылетают. Однако, с такими параметрами у меня случился самопроизвольный перезапуск компьютера. Перед этим я решил прочистить свой компьютер от пыли и дошел до блока питания. Так как я не имел сжатого воздуха, решил продуть его ртом. После этого появился сладкий запах исходящий из него. Перед этой манипуляций компьютер был обесточено более 10 минут и после нее еще 25 минут. Мог ли я его таким образом повредить и перезагрузка произошла не из-за оперативной памяти?Почему вместе с разгоном процессора появляються ошибки в оперативной памяти с настройками ниже, чем стандартный при которых ошибки не наблюдаються.
Простите за мой плохой английский
также после разгона я имею такую проблему

https://streamable.com/ju89t8

Last edited:
Solution
If you blow with your mouth, you will put moisture on the PC components - Don't do that please.

Use memtest86 to test your ram
Check that the ram is listed on your motherboard memory QVL. If it's not then it was either not tested or it failed testing.

Try a Windows Repair to see if it will help with your shutdown problem.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
If you blow with your mouth, you will put moisture on the PC components - Don't do that please.

Use memtest86 to test your ram
Check that the ram is listed on your motherboard memory QVL. If it's not then it was either not tested or it failed testing.

Try a Windows Repair to see if it will help with your shutdown problem.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS