[SOLVED] the computer suddenly freezes

Aug 12, 2019
The computer freezes suddenly after a few minutes. I restart it makes an extended beep and 3 soon and it won't open. After a while it opens normally and freezes after a few minutes. I check what CPU (Water Cooled) and GPU temperatures are and OK.
It's the motherboard RAMPAGE IV EXTREME with IntelCore i7.
Palit GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card

Solution
D
did it used to work? do you have restore points enabled? you could try a restore point to a date when it worked.

start testing components
  1. test ram with memtest86, it goes on usb, boot from usb and let it run 4 full passes looking for a total of 0 errors
  2. test the HDDs and SSDs with disk testing software
The thing is freezing it can be an hardware fault and there many things that can make computer freeze have you tried testing your GPU and Ram to rule them out like an Windows Memory Diagnostic test for your ram and removing gpu and using the cpu graphics to rule them out or take out one ram stick and just use one at a time and if it still crashes then it could be the motherboard or the PSU. I had a fault this week computer kept crashing bought new psu did not work and new cpu and such turned out to be the motherboard might not be in your case but i would try and find out what causing it

D

Deleted member 14196

did it used to work? do you have restore points enabled? you could try a restore point to a date when it worked.

start testing components
  1. test ram with memtest86, it goes on usb, boot from usb and let it run 4 full passes looking for a total of 0 errors
  2. test the HDDs and SSDs with disk testing software

Solution