[SOLVED] The Connection was Reset.

Davaj

Reputable
Oct 17, 2015
Hello,
Recently I've been facing issue on my Computer regarding websites. I can open these websites on my Mobile using same Wireless network but unable to open them on my Computer. What is the problem? I tried changing DNS, did watch some videos. I am unable to fix the issue. Please help

Solution
Hello,
Recently I've been facing issue on my Computer regarding websites. I can open these websites on my Mobile using same Wireless network but unable to open them on my Computer. What is the problem? I tried changing DNS, did watch some videos. I am unable to fix the issue. Please help

1. Most likely spyware. Download the free version of Malwarebytes and scan your PC if you can. 2. Try to flush the DNS. Click on Start” and type the word “CMD” in the Start search field. Right-click the command prompt icon and select the option to “Run as Administrator. Then type "ipconfig /flushdns" then type "ipconfig/registerdns". If the above steps fail roll back your PC to an earlier date. On Windows 7, its "start"...

dizzyh

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2013
Hello,

1. Most likely spyware. Download the free version of Malwarebytes and scan your PC if you can. 2. Try to flush the DNS. Click on Start” and type the word “CMD” in the Start search field. Right-click the command prompt icon and select the option to “Run as Administrator. Then type "ipconfig /flushdns" then type "ipconfig/registerdns". If the above steps fail roll back your PC to an earlier date. On Windows 7, its "start" --"Programs"--"Accessories"--"System Tools" then "System Restore". If you have Win 10 follow this: https://www.tomshardware.com/news/how-to-restore-windows-10-earlier-restore-point,36411.html

Solution