The Corsair T1 Race Gaming Chair Enters The Track

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahoome

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
"..and recline up to 180° (completely flat)."
On a chair with wheels? That doesn't sound scary to me, nooo, not at all.

Gen Patton

Prominent
May 16, 2017
I am gong to look into this before I buy a racing chair I think cosair is a good brand, igot the H100, the graf keyboard the Platium memory so why not get a chair, I wish they made monitors. 4k

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I am looking, but for a computer chair I wish they were not inspired by racing. Being inspired by luxury cars would have been better. What is the foam on that? Maybe 2".

compprob237

Distinguished

Serta makes computer chairs. I actually picked up a Series-500 in black a few years ago and it has been the best chair I've ever had. If you're not very tall then the Series-300 works just as good. My only gripe with the chair is that the lowest height is 4" taller, mostly due to the mattress-grade padding, than the old Office Depot chair I was using (no padding after 3 years). Amazon is kind of spotty on stocking them so you might have to shop around to find it in a color you'd want.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
I don't know why people buy these ridiculous chairs!

When someone is sitting in a chair they want to be comfortable, not race. Ive drove in a car with bucket seats and after 4 hours of that and getting out of the car my back was killing me.

I use a ErgoHuman Ranor fully mesh chair for my computer and I have never looked back.
http://ergohuman.com/ergohuman-chair-me7erg-high-back-with-headrest-and-mesh/

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
Serta makes computer chairs. I actually picked up a Series-500 in black a few years ago and it has been the best chair I've ever had. If you're not very tall then the Series-300 works just as good. My only gripe with the chair is that the lowest height is 4" taller, mostly due to the mattress-grade padding, than the old Office Depot chair I was using (no padding after 3 years). Amazon is kind of spotty on stocking them so you might have to shop around to find it in a color you'd want.

Agreed, some of the best chairs you can get for office use, period. Friend let me sit in his at a land party and I almost fell asleep during a round of counter strike.

I don't know why people buy these ridiculous chairs!

When someone is sitting in a chair they want to be comfortable, not race. Ive drove in a car with bucket seats and after 4 hours of that and getting out of the car my back was killing me.

I use a ErgoHuman Ranor fully mesh chair for my computer and I have never looked back.
http://ergohuman.com/ergohuman-chair-me7erg-high-back-w...
If you seek out a opportunity to be offended then

You've never sat in a good (sparco, recaro, momo, takata, ect) bucket seat letalone a suspension seat (corbeau, PRP). Or your back is FUBAR. A good bucket holds you in place first and for most with firm foam and a solid, lightweight frame. Its jot first and for most for comfort, more safety to keep your body restrained, but a well designed seat is comfortable because it does it's job properly. Suspension seats are just like a racing bucket, but they are designed to keep your spine from turning to dust while you off road. So they weigh a lot more and have lots of flex, almost like a hammok.

Bottom line you can't compare the seats in your PT cruiser or your wife's RAM to a decent seat.

This transfers over to the "racing seats" that you can pick up from the likes of DX racer. If you properly size yourself they support and encourage good posture. For half to 2.3 of your $600 mesh monstrosity.

Nintendork

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2008
You answer yourself a RACING CHAIR is to KEEP YOU IN PLACE, thats the motto of the design. That why those said designs are uncomfortable for PC use where your movement are artificially limited by a design that was meant to be used in a car.

Best seast for PC use, gaming or not are office/corporate chairs where people actually work and they need to as comfortable for a decent amount of time, you don't see offcies with "racing inspired" seats for a reason.

It's another reason if you want "look im a gamer that's so out of place that uses a chair built for cars just because gaming companies sponsor them".

Nintendork

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2008
They encourage a "good posture" because guess what? You're attached to the chair by the seatbelt, pretty much the only way they can design A CAR chair.

Georg_Liphich

Prominent
May 22, 2017
I decided to buy a DXRacer OH / FD01 / N chair. Before buying in advance, I saw the ruler on the site dxmadracer.com The chair turned out to be very pleasant to the body, the upholstery made of soft fabric. A good frame, strong, steel. I like that his anatomical form repeats the bends of the body. On the last chair I sat no more than 2 hours, I got tired, and on this I can sit for 5-8 hours without taking the fifth point :) If you play computer games all days and nights like me, then it is just perfect . I really liked that the backrest completely reclines, if you need a little rest. The assembly was not included in the price, so I collected it myself. I can say that I coped with this very quickly. I put computer chairs DXRacer 10 out of 10 !!!

Georg_Liphich

Prominent
May 22, 2017
I decided to buy a DXRacer OH / FD01 / N chair. Before buying in advance, I saw the ruler on the site dxmadracer.com The chair turned out to be very pleasant to the body, the upholstery made of soft fabric. A good frame, strong, steel. I like that his anatomical form repeats the bends of the body. On the last chair I sat no more than 2 hours, I got tired, and on this I can sit for 5-8 hours without taking the fifth point :) If you play computer games all days and nights like me, then it is just perfect . I really liked that the backrest completely reclines, if you need a little rest. The assembly was not included in the price, so I collected it myself. I can say that I coped with this very quickly. I put computer chairs DXRacer 10 out of 10 !!!

Dallinkin

Prominent
May 22, 2017
GEORG_LIPHICH - What kind of portal is dxmadracer.com? In it there is a good table for the selection of a chair depending on the physique of a person. She from an official source? I did not see anything like this in the network. Thanks for the tip-off.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

Are you serious or just trolling?

When I sit in a chair I want to be comfortable. Not racing around or to be held in place. I need the ability to move. At what point would someone need the ability to recline at 180 degrees. Its a computer chair a car seat.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

Wow. Its nice to see a DX Racer employee created an account just to pour more marketing crap down unsuspecting peoples throats. Please, tell us more.....

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

I'm trying my best not to laugh here. Joined May 23rd, 2017. First comment is an elaborate piece about a chair that is widely known is given to popular youtubers at a heavy discount as long as they sit in it and promote it even though it is terrible in every way.

Can the DX employees stop signing up just to post fake reviews about the chair....

Vlad_22

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
Recently saw a chair DXRACER and decided to order myself! And did not regret it very conveniently and do not get tired of working at all. I can say one thing for sure that if you decide to buy yourself a chair there, then surely you will not regret it. Site http:// , which has all the information about these chairs. If you are interested, you can look at this site. There is a very large selection.

batyamix

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
I myself have been playing DotA for about two years now and I always have a problem that would be convenient to sit on a chair or something else. Recently my friends advised me to buy DXRacer. I bought and was pleasantly surprised. Very comfortable armchair. I bought it if anyone is interested http: //dxmadracer.com

Denis_50

Prominent
Jun 5, 2017
I also want it for a long time, but I decided on the choice, I like it: http://worldcultwatch.org/armina-gt-omega-vs-dxracer-comparison/ I hope to be able to buy it soon.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Welcome to Tom's Hardware Georg_Liphich, Dallinkin, Vlad_22, batyamix and Denis_50. I am glad you found your interest in the DXRacer chair so ground breaking that you needed to post on it. I highly suggest migrating out into the rest of the forum proclaiming your enthusiasm for DXRacer chairs.

saibere3423

Prominent
Jun 7, 2017
I personally took myself to a chair here http://worldcultwatch.org/ There are very pleasant options for making money, and they are also qualitative, so I strongly advise you to get acquainted

saibere3423

Prominent
Jun 7, 2017
I personally took myself to a chair here http://worldcultwatch.org/ There are very pleasant options for making money, and they are also qualitative, so I strongly advise you to get acquainted

Status
Not open for further replies.