Question The CPU and GPU aren't reaching their full potential or pushing slightly beyond it.

Mar 7, 2023
Wont let me post what I'm trying to say so im going to link a Google Docs form.

An Error Message pops up when I try to post so I've linked a Doc's Form.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2023
Nope it says this

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

USAFRet

Titan
Obviously, normal text works, right?

So reword it.
Just give us a cut down version of what you're trying to say.

I must say, though...I have never seen a rejection like that for a plain text post.

Mar 7, 2023
While monitoring my CPU and GPU utilization, I noticed that both were operating at less than 30%. I'm looking to increase their usage percentage to improve my FPS. I understand that my system primarily relies on the CPU, but I believe my graphics card could contribute more. Can anyone offer assistance with this?

I have an Intel Core i3-12100F from the 12th generation and an RX 6600 graphics card. It's puzzling to me why this occurs. Occasionally, I achieve a smooth 400 FPS or even higher, but at other times, it appears reluctant to deliver such performance.

Mar 7, 2023
While monitoring my CPU and GPU utilization, I noticed that both were operating at less than 30%. I'm looking to increase their usage percentage to improve my FPS. I understand that my system primarily relies on the CPU, but I believe my graphics card could contribute more. Can anyone offer assistance with this?

I have an Intel Core i3-12100F from the 12th generation and an RX 6600 graphics card. It's puzzling to me why this occurs. Occasionally, I achieve a smooth 400 FPS or even higher, but at other times, it appears reluctant to deliver such performance.
While playing MC