The Deals for Cyber Monday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtheking123

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
A lot of the deals are pretty mediocre or duplicates of what has been going on sporadically over the past year. 10% of an Ultrasharp? Give me a break I can get that regularly with an educational discount.

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I'm not sure if I just haven't been looking hard enough or what but I haven't really seen anything this year that's made me go "OMG, must have".

Especially with Newegg's stuff. The majority of stuff they had that looked like a good deal had a mail in rebate. Yeah, like I'm going to get that back.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I beat all these deals. I took advantage of Newegg's special deal with Google's new local deals. Basically every $20 gave me $40 on Newegg. They foolishly let these codes stack. Remember that 360 bundle with a 250 GB HD and 2 games? I just basically bought it for $150 amongst other things. Everything on Newegg was 50% off for me even if it was on sale already. This was the best Cyber Monday ever for me.

Sadly the codes sold out but I got way more than enough to make it worth it. I even plan on re-selling much of it still new for a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.