The Death of this Group is Complete.

That, gentlemen, is all I have to say.

--

-Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 17 A.A. #2035
Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.
Head of EAC Denial Department and Madly Insane Scientist.

So what was the coup de grace to make it complete?

"Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message

> That, gentlemen, is all I have to say.
>
> --
>
> -Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 17 A.A. #2035
> Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr
> Tveitt are my Gods.
> Head of EAC Denial Department and Madly Insane Scientist.

"Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message

> That, gentlemen, is all I have to say.

Kolle... What are you babbling about? :)

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:52:35 GMT, "Pluto \(M\)"
<jetstream@nospam.austin.rr.com> thought hard and wrote:

>"Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> That, gentlemen, is all I have to say.
>
>Kolle... What are you babbling about? :)

Did no one else notice the huge posting of porn spam one day?

--

-Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 17 A.A. #2035
Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods.
Head of EAC Denial Department and Madly Insane Scientist.

Try not to get spit on on your way out.

"Pluto (M)" <jetstream@nospam.austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:7Ixae.29535$hu5.13353@tornado.texas.rr.com...

> "Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > That, gentlemen, is all I have to say.
>
> Kolle... What are you babbling about? :)

I said I was in the math club, the physics club....

"Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3emo61pdahcqjioofdsskpu9hcmss3viei@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:52:35 GMT, "Pluto \(M\)"
> <jetstream@nospam.austin.rr.com> thought hard and wrote:
>

> >"Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> That, gentlemen, is all I have to say.
> >
> >Kolle... What are you babbling about? :)
>
> Did no one else notice the huge posting of porn spam one day?

It wasn't just here.

"Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:52:35 GMT, "Pluto \(M\)"
> <jetstream@nospam.austin.rr.com> thought hard and wrote:
>

>>"Daniel Kolle" <Daniel.Kolle@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> That, gentlemen, is all I have to say.
>>
>>Kolle... What are you babbling about? :)
>
> Did no one else notice the huge posting of porn spam one day?

Yeah, I saw it. I just deleted it. That happens sometimes. It's Usenet,
Kolle :)