Question The Division 2 Very Poor Performance

Jul 29, 2018
Hello everyone,
Well, I've seen many videos of people using the exact same specs as mine and they could smoothly run the game on High-Ultra settings with 70-80 FPS (1080p+) but my PC Struggles to run the game on Medium with 40-60 FPS @1080p (Never gone above 60) and the game actually stutters some times, actually this game came with my brand new RX 580 8GB from Gigabyte, so I assume that the game should run well on this GPU, I mean why would they even bother giving me a game that won't work with my GPU?, I think the problem might be the RAM as it's a single 8GB stick not dual channel and I've seen some videos that show massive increase of FPS after adding Dual channel RAM, and I've also noticed that the game uses like 4GB of RAM alone and actually takes more after a couple of hours, eventually leaving only 0.5GB of Free RAM. But i'm still not sure. the temps are fine btw.
I know that the CPU is not good enough for the GPU but I'm saving to buy the Ryzen 5 2600X, and as I said before, I've seen people using the same specs and running the game at least better than me.
other games work just fine.
Thanks in advance.
My specs:
RX 580 8GB
Ryzen 3 2200G
1x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 3000Mhz(OC)
1TB HDD 7200RPM + 120GB Sata SSD

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS