Question The division 2

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
Hi all

I just started playing the division 2. I can’t seem to understand what’s going on. I’ve played 4 hours now and I’ve pretty much gone No where. There’s a few options there’s explore the world,there’s story tasks etc. Is the only way to play the game by using the matchmaker option?

In the beginning of the game there was that little orange dot that guides you through the game. After I reached the whitehouse it went. I’ve picked up on the weapons. But can’t seem to be moving forward because I’m not sure how to do an event. Is the division not a one man game or do you have to join other teams as I saw during gameplay.

Any help would be great thank you.

You can play the whole game by yourself (for the most part.) You have to talk to someon downstairs and then go back upstairs and then you have to leave the White House. I think that's how it went. Watch a walkthrough on YouTube if you get lost. You've spent 4 hours in the first 15 minutes of the game if you haven't left the White House.

Bazza1313

Honorable
Jan 25, 2017
Check your map. There are blue icons with a sort of hightlight rising out of them - they are Main Missions. The best way foward is to do the main missions, (ensuring you are within the map area skill level). If you are unsure what to do, hit escape, and a menu appears, select the far right window, and it will suggest the mission to do next, or if you open that window it lists missions etc.
I only did a couple of "side missions", as they actually level up with you, so wait until you have reached level 30 end game and then start side missions, as they will drop better quality gear if you are at end game. The aim is to build up the departments in the white house, and your skills etc, plus there are other settlements you have to go to, like The Theatre, Campus etc.and aid them.
The storyline is a bit vague, but scroll around your map to find the Main Missions and do them. Everything up to end game is soloable. However if you do team up, you can team up for a mission, you dont have to talk, chat or be friends with the other player(s), and you can opt to leave the team at any time. I went to the aid of a few players and it is good fun teaming up. The strongholds are a bit more difficult - 3 of them, at level 26, 28, 30.
Take over control points in the game - highlighted in red (you can call for NPC back up when you start trying to take over control point). You get lots of good gear once you take it over, plus if you go back after 24 hours, check out the store room again, and all the goodies have replenished. If you have 5 or 6 control points throughout the game and you revisit them daily, you get tons of gear you can dismantle, wear, or sell. Control points need food, water, materials etch, which you get from the packages, bags, boxes scattered around. Give them to the Control commander officer to keep the control point up and running.
Hope it helps a bit.

obi1kenobi

Great
Jan 13, 2019
hi all

in your armory are there only 3 weapon loadouts?handgun and 2 heavy weapon loadouts?or can you add more weapons so you can switch to them during the game or do you have to go to the inventory which takes so long during a mission?Same for the skill weapons are you only allowed to Q and E key Mapping?

TRENDING THREADS