[SOLVED] the driver get a yellow mark

chouiyekh

Commendable
Nov 20, 2017
hello guys,
i have HP Workstation Z210, recently i have a problem with a driver had yellow mark on it, i updated the driver then the yellow mark disappeared and everything worked fine, but after restarting the computer the yellow mark comes back, and the wireless mouse stop working! when i try to update the driver again, it shows me that i already have the latest driver and the yellow triangle still there, so i tried to disable and enable the driver again, the result is the yellow mark disappeared and the wireless mouse back to work! and when i restart the computer the problem comes back again! please help me to solve that and thank you so much in advance.

6MCs7vj.png

KIHODZQ.png

VvvkweJ.png

Solution
Then I would suggest that you don't use dr.fone, because it is likely that it is either infected or is using an older driver framework or something not compatible with your operating system version.
Yes, that is what you will have to do as Intel has discontinued driver support from it's download center for H87 chipset motherboards as of September of 2019. You are stuck with whatever is available natively through Windows or whatever HP has available on the product page for your prebuilt system.

chouiyekh

Commendable
Nov 20, 2017
i have the latest driver, i did uninstalled it and check the box to delete the driver, i don,t know if there is another way to remove the driver completely, then i have installed the latest driver that i have downloaded from MS Update catalog the problem is fixed but after restarting the computer the problem comes again and i have to do it again to fix it, to let know that the problem happened after installing a program called "dr.fone", and to fix the problem i have to restore my computer to a point before installing dr.fone

TRENDING THREADS