The Evil Within: Survival Horror Gaming on id Tech 5 Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007

Thank you for saying it like it is. I still cannot believe people get excited over trailers that show no actual game play. The only thing worse that prerendered cut scenes is live action shots.

Don't care about the trailer... it's made by Bethesda, and it seems like they're pretty serious about it (it's their major release for 2013). now as long as they can properly de-bug the game before release, I'm excited to see their take on the genre

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012

Yes Bethesda release good games, but what excites me about upcoming games is the trailer and in game footage, not the publisher, this doesnt excite

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009

teaser trailers arent usually meant to show any gameplay or game scenes. 90% of the time, its just announcing a game or giving an idea of what the game is about. they actually did a good job with the trailer as most people around the internet got the feeling that the game would be terrifying(which is the true aim of the game). there is gameplay footage on youtube and it stays true to its goal of being a true horror game.

also, some people here are saying this game will be good because its made by bethesda. its not being made by them. its being funded by them, which is different. Tango is making the game. and since both companies are owned by Zenimax, I wouldnt think bethesda has much say in how the game turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.