The First 30 Oculus Rift Launch Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I cannot wait, all of these great VR titles to play on the Rift.
I will make a fortune selling my Rift VR puke buckets !

The comfortable version will of course come in a smaller from factor than the Intense puke bucket !
The intense version of course, guys n girls will hold more content in it lol.

But seriously though, what do the ratings mean other than interaction and game play content?
How quick you will get nauseous playing the titles ?

With labels like comfortable, and Intense experiences.
It`s almost like there not telling you something based on the amount of time you can physically play each title with that wording.
Before you start to feel sick or nauseous.
There are going to be people where that situation arises.
That we will no doubt see reports on after, a few months of rifts hardware release to the public.
I`m in no doubt it will become evident.

coolronz

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2008
looks very unexciting to me, will not be spending $1000 for only those titles.... its kind of the 3D thing all over again, just not enough content to justify buying anything...

Keithian

Honorable
Sep 19, 2014
looks very unexciting to me, will not be spending $1000 for only those titles.... its kind of the 3D thing all over again, just not enough content to justify buying anything...

You're research, interaction with what's coming, and your foresight are obviously very limited. The applications for this far exceed what 3D offered.

I just want to understand why there are so many third person games for this. I understand say a RTS, make it like a board style game but anything else seems odd. The whole idea for VR is that you are in that space as you, not seeing it from the outside.

That's what I thought, but the Tomshardware VR expert (forget his username, he writes articles) says that third person is more enjoyable as of now, and that first person causes a lot of motion sickness. I initially thought it does seem odd, but I haven't tried VR so I'm sure if I did my eyes would be opened.

Being a Crash Bandicoot fan since the PS1 games, I'd be excited to play Lucky's Tale.

I will let you know. I do have a Samsung GearVR coming at some point in time (got it free with my S7).

Status
Not open for further replies.