[SOLVED] The GPU 3080 Is Out Tomorrow Just Quick Question

There are people out there saying that there going to bring out 20gb 3080ti out but that just storys because heard there not doing an ti version of these gpu. I am going for 4k card thats the 3080 and will work good but is there any news that 3080ti in the makes.

Solution
There is an big gab but going to be getting asus gpu that will cost 850 acroding to overclockers website.
I’m aiming for one of the 750 priced cards from Gigabyte. If Ampere is like Turing the difference in performance between top and bottom end cards was fairly small with all having very similar OC limits. I was struggling to justify the extra 100 but each to their own.
I’ve seen nothing official. I think people are making assumptions based on history of a x80Ti version launching about 9-12 months later.

Trouble is there will nearly always be something new in the next year.

Thats reason am going with 3080 because 2080ti was an expensive card but now 3080 beats that and not worth buying expensive card but think that if they do bring that card out it might make an mess with pricing and such

There is an big gab but going to be getting asus gpu that will cost 850 acroding to overclockers website.
I’m aiming for one of the 750 priced cards from Gigabyte. If Ampere is like Turing the difference in performance between top and bottom end cards was fairly small with all having very similar OC limits. I was struggling to justify the extra 100 but each to their own.

Reactions: xrobwx71
Solution

Just found the benchmark on website but do not trust it. Only getting 3080 to give my 4k gaming more better help

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-3080-vs-Nvidia-RTX-2080-Ti/4080vs4027