Question The impossible windows 10 format

Sep 23, 2019
Greetings everyone so first things first I own a HP pavilion x2 detachable I tried mistakenly to format it as a normal pc breaking the boot partition so it doesn't start.

This is what happened or what I tried so far.
1) When you try to format with a USB stick, the partitions does not get get deleted nor they lose their content
  1. when you hit the "format" button on the main partition of windows 10, that gets cleared but when you try to install windows there it fails when it is the time to restart and start the first time opening sequence
  2. I've tried cleaning the partitions through command prompt or/and using command prompt to convert GPT to MBR the command line says its successfull yet nothing happens.
  3. the partitions are GPT and the device can only boot from GPT (tried it by making windows PEs with MBR they were never recognised)
  4. I used another PE in the past to recover the boot partition but it was getting always stuck (I think the PE was faulty or not good so I changed to gandalfs now)
6)I tried gandalf's PE I tried using one of the programs there to convert to MBR didn't work
7 My gandalf PE at this point makes my PC go to black screen trying to resolve that and will try to recover the boot using one of it's programs to do so.

I believe thats all I've tried I'm awaiting any of your inputs.
thanks in advance

do you have secure boot enabled?
try to disable it first in bios (u can enter it with F10 key when device powers up
c04849967.jpg

c03668354.jpg

set secure boot to disabled

as for MBR (legacy boot), HP says its supported
c05869568.jpg

here set legacy boot to enabled

Sep 23, 2019
Hey man about the secure boot at this point it is locked disabled I have no clue when it happened I was able to change it once as for legacy mode there's nowhere to be found