The Intel i7 7700k, The Liquid Cooler and My Case

Oct 7, 2018
Hello,
i recently ordered the CoolerMaster LiquidMaster 240 Lite ML240L for my Intel i7 7700k.
I searched some videos on mounting the cooler and i worried if, my case could fit it..
It is a Sharkoon VG4-W/S, not sure which one..
Searching it says it got space for 2 liquid cooler fans, but is it for real and sure?
I noticed from videos that they attached the liquid cooler on the case roof, but i only got 2 holes in my case roof (https://i.imgur.com/2w1EQsR.jpg).
Some advices?
Thanks, kindly.

Solution
Yep, they'll reach any, it doesn't matter if the pipes are on top or under the rad, ppl will install according to what fits better as some cases might have obstructions like other fans or it simply looks better etc.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
You are mistaking the mount. In the picture you have a red fan below those 2x '+' holes. The radiator will mount directly between the case and where that red fan sits or any other 120mm fan placement. The 2x '+' holes are for full custom loops, not AIO coolers.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
If your case can mount a 120mm fan, it can mount a 120mm cooler, exactly the same mounting holes. Your case can mount 120mm fans in 6 different places, so you can mount that cooler in 6 different places, it's up to you.
Most commonly it mounted like these pics.

The top is what's called Pull configuration, where the air is pulled through the radiator and exhausted out the rear fan port. This is the easiest to clean as the radiator picks up the dust and does not require disassembly. The bottom pic is Push configuration, the easiest to mount, but will require periodic removal of the fan to get behind it to clean out the dust accumulated there.
You can mount your cooler exactly the same in any of the 6 places, the only thing you have to take notice of is direction of airflow. Exhaust is top, rear and intake is bottom, front. Means fan direction of airlow is supposed to go from front to back, bottom to top. You don't want an exhaust in the front, flip the fan around and it becomes intake.

Oct 7, 2018
I got 6 fans place? Welp, didnt even know actually haha,
just one thing, in this cooler these are 2x120mm, so i'm sure the technician will manage to mount it?
I do not really see the place but i put trust on you man haha. (https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B075YPG52N/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)