The Inventory Adventure Awards 2004

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?)

TheInventory.Awards2004.jpg

The Inventory Adventure Awards 2004 PDF booklet is now available for
download from www.theinventory.org. In the 35 pages of the booklet you
will read which adventures won one of the following awards:

Best Story
Best Male Character
Best Female Character
Best Dialogues
Best Graphics
Best Backgrounds
Best 3D models
Best Cutscenes
Best Soundtrack
Best Acting
Best Gameplay
Best Interface
Best Developer
Best Publisher
Best Indie Adventure
Best Adventure Game
Most Awaited Upcoming Adventure

Feel free to post comments on The Inventory Awards 2004 booklet by
either replying at this thread or sending an email to
info@theinventory.org

dimidimidimi wrote:
> The Inventory Adventure Awards 2004 PDF booklet is now available for
> download from www.theinventory.org. In the 35 pages of the booklet you
> will read which adventures won one of the following awards:
[snip]
> Best Indie Adventure

<nitpick>
This actually seems to be for best *amateur* adventure. Note that commercial
products can be indie (I would guess that most adventure games made these
days are produced independently of publishers and distributors). Also,
non-independent commercial groups can produce freeware: e.g., Zork: The
Undiscovered Underground, and Alanna (made as a Cherry Coke ad thing).
</nitpick>
--
David Tanguay http://www.sentex.ca/~datanguayh/
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada [43.24N 80.29W]