The Ladies of Computex, Episode Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleSTL

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
After three parts I'd say Patriot and Arctic Cooling, FTW. They have good taste in 'product representative'. Ok, now I feel like a pervert.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
omg.... the girls in pic 2... especially the one on the right... i'll take 2000 pallets of wotever they're selling asap! the cleavage on the AC girl... mmmmm... beautiful women peddling warez always brightens my day after dealing with office trolls with excel problems all week long!

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
if Artic Cooling is that babe in the white - daaauuummmn! so hot they only need one. guess more than one and the cooling would have been off on any demo's! ;) (just hope we're not talking miracle bra here)

Patriot is a close second. I have to agree with the first poster. I must have missed the first part of this series though. Guess I need to do a little searching.

hallic7

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]grieve[/nom]Seriously... is E3 in Taiwan or LA this year?[/citation]

Seriously... Are you serious...???

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
[citation][nom]KyleSTL[/nom]After three parts I'd say Patriot and Arctic Cooling, FTW. They have good taste in 'product representative'. Ok, now I feel like a pervert.[/citation]

I'd go with AMD, personally.

rockabye

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I like the Elixir and Asus girls. They're friggin cute! :)
The Manli girls look a little bit like hookers.
The costumes make me think a lot of them should be on the streets fighting crime.

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Well I found part one. I guess that blows my Artic Cooling theory out of the water about their demo's!

Lucky man, Andrea! I do however think something's up with the Artic Cooling uni's though...maybe imported from Victoria's Secret?

AMD definitely won this battle! =)

I saw a comment in part two mentioning Jane did part one. I saw her answers also but you can still color me as one of the surprised. (I think from a lot of the comments in all three parts you have your answer as to why American shop owners are more "friendly" ;) - random thoughts done)

pogsnet

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2007
Where are the MSI cute girls? As far as I know they have the most sexiest girls before or as always.

Do you know some of them are gays?

KyleSTL

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007

Wow, and I thought American was intolerant and not politically correct. I hope something is being lost in translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.