The Ladies of Computex, Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Don't ever expect booth girls to ever know 1 single thing about the product, they are just a paid prop. I went to a linux convention talked to some, might as well just put a life sized barbie doll on display instead lol.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Are those A-Data girls wearing a transparent part with the logo on it, or is it a tattoo? :S

AC had better girls in part one... although one of them had slightly fat legs, and they were all probably feeling very exposed :lol:

batkerson

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2008
the A-Data girls are cute, but I'll bet their "memory" is only average.
And what's the deal with everyone wearing blue and white?

meatwad53186

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
[citation][nom]rooket[/nom]Don't ever expect booth girls to ever know 1 single thing about the product, they are just a paid prop. I went to a linux convention talked to some, might as well just put a life sized barbie doll on display instead lol.[/citation]

Well what do you expect? They make a living off of their good looks. I'm sure that there are a good amount of them that actually are tech people that would know about the products, but the majority of them have no idea, nor should they be required to know. Their job entails standing around, looking good, and attracting men. In no way, shape, or form does that mean that they should know about the product that they most likely don't care about, that's what the reps at the booth are for.

ph3412b07

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2008
[citation][nom]rooket[/nom]Don't ever expect booth girls to ever know 1 single thing about the product, they are just a paid prop. I went to a linux convention talked to some, might as well just put a life sized barbie doll on display instead lol.[/citation]

Not entirely, the girls hired for Computex Taipei are required to memorize all kinds of specifications for the products they advertise. Most of the time, they give the presentations as well. I wouldn't know about a linux convention...

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Do you really care what they know, so long as they know their own phone number and are willing to give it to you?

Who wants a girl that can explain macro-op fusion and has a 486 processor die key chain? Well, actually the key chain would turn me a little, but what about the macro-op fusion?

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]....Sorry Intel, AMD won.[/citation]
The mixed one is nice but the dark Filipino one aren't that good.

[citation][nom]ta152h[/nom]I'm not sure what cute Oriental girls have to do with hardware. Looks more like software to me :p .[/citation]
Software for you but hardware for the rest of us. LOL.

Just read the spec sheet next to the product. Show reps only know as much as the PR manager is willing to tell them.

siliconchampion

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]grieve[/nom]Isn't E3 in LA? whats with the Asian women? there nice and all but...[/citation]

THIS IS COMPUTEX!!! (I run forward and kick this person into a bottomless pit!)

And computex is in Taiwan.

Status
Not open for further replies.