The Ladies of Computex, Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]marcus_br[/nom]I'd take Jane McEntegart over these girls any day, i don't like asian/japanese girls[/citation]
XD

Jane, what do you have to say about that? :na:

xpont8

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
whew. i have nothing left to say.

*cutest face is the one on the left of the second to the last picture.

jivdis1x

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2006
[citation][nom]DXrick[/nom]4 parts are needed to show the Computex Babes??? Since they are ALL asian, they all look pretty much the same to me![/citation]

I can say the same thing about white/black/hispanic girls!!

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]xpont8[/nom]whew. i have nothing left to say. *cutest face is the one on the left of the second to the last picture.[/citation]
I know, but I think only Asian would pick her as white dudes always pick the Thai transsexual looking ones; must be a cultural thing.

ronml

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
"I'd take Jane McEntegart over these girls any day, i don't like asian/japanese girls"
1. Racist! (I'm kidding.) I'm about as right-wing as they come, but I enjoy diversity especially in food and hot women.
2. Jane McEntegart's facebook photo is nice.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]ronml[/nom]2. Jane McEntegart's facebook photo is nice.[/citation]
Omg... stalker lol.

Yea I couldn't resist, googled jane mcentegart, turned up a result with her profile, first result! XD

Jane works for The Tech Report! traitor >.> lol

Yea we're scaring Jane so bad that she doesn't wanna post lmao

keplenk

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2007
"I'd take Jane McEntegart over these girls any day, i don't like asian/japanese girls"

Don't worry man, they won't like you too. :)

I'm an American btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.