The last level ?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

C&C Generals, where the chinese are ambushed and two MIG's save the day,
what is then the easiest way to proceed ??

T.

"Torbjørn Morka" <tbm@tiscali.no> wrote in message
> C&C Generals, where the chinese are ambushed and two MIG's save the day,
> what is then the easiest way to proceed ??
>
> T.

Last China Mission, it's been awhile but it's pretty easy when you know what
to do. After you defeat the ambushers and take the top of the hill stop
advancing for a minute and upgrade your two Overlords, one speaker, one
gatlin cannon. Build a power plant, barracks and Command center while
gathering your damaged units around the Overlord with the speaker tower. You
only have a short breather before you'll be attacked again, use your
healthiest units and the Overlords to defeat the attackers and research
building capture at the barracks, then capture the GLA base. Keep your funds
below 5000 at all times and the enemy will not launch their Scudstorm. Scout
and find all the supplies on top of the hill while defending from attack. I
found a front line of Overlords and gatling tanks, a couple of gatling
turrets and some inferno cannons form an inpenetrable barrier against the
computer opponents. I built a dozen hackers and had them tap the net for
money and added more later, with enough hackers you don't need to forage for
supplies if you don't want to.
Build an airfield and four Migs, then send them to the top center of the
map, you'll uncover the scudstorm but you'll lose your planes. Wait until
your artillery barrage is ready and charged and use it to hit the scudstorm,
I believe you have to hit it twice, and it may still take a quick Mig strike
before they start rebuilding to permanetly destroy it.
With the scudstorm destroyed, your base well defended and a secure source of
income {hackers} you can build up at your leisure and attack when you want
to. There are some oil fields down below you can capture, some UN money at
the base of the hills north of town and another supply depot on the west
side of town. Expect strong resistence when you move down into town, and
Jarmen Kell will snipe your drivers from a bell tower, he can be tough to
locate, so when your first driver is killed just target every tower you see
until you find him.
I'll leave when and how you attack up to you, just watch your funds, defend
until you build up your forces and attack.

The Ancient One skrev:
> "Torbjørn Morka" <tbm@tiscali.no> wrote in message
>
>>C&C Generals, where the chinese are ambushed and two MIG's save the day,
>>what is then the easiest way to proceed ??
>>
>>T.
>

> Last China Mission, it's been awhile but it's pretty easy when you know what
> to do.
snip
> I'll leave when and how you attack up to you, just watch your funds, defend
> until you build up your forces and attack.

Many thanks, i give it some more try, allready lost the battle number of
times :-(

T.

Torbjørn Morka skrev:
> The Ancient One skrev:
>
>> "Torbjørn Morka" <tbm@tiscali.no> wrote in message
>>
>>> C&C Generals, where the chinese are ambushed and two MIG's save the
>>> day, what is then the easiest way to proceed ??
>>>
>>> T.
>>

>> Last China Mission, it's been awhile but it's pretty easy when you
>> know what to do.
>
> snip
>
>> I'll leave when and how you attack up to you, just watch your funds,
>> defend until you build up your forces and attack.
>>

> Many thanks, i give it some more try, allready lost the battle number of
> times :-(
>
> T.
Finally i did it. Many Overlords, and healingtower + gattlings...
In from the south west, eradicate most i encountered and build a new
base.. From there it was to take out stingersites and tunellnetwork one
by one :)

Thanks again.

T.

Felt almost sad when the last barracks where destroyed.

> Torbjørn Morka skrev:
>> The Ancient One skrev:
>>
>>> "Torbjørn Morka" <tbm@tiscali.no> wrote in message

>>> Last China Mission, it's been awhile but it's pretty easy when you know
>>> what to do.
>>
>> snip
>>
>>> I'll leave when and how you attack up to you, just watch your funds,
>>> defend until you build up your forces and attack.
>>>

>> Many thanks, i give it some more try, allready lost the battle number of
>> times :-(
>>
>> T.
> Finally i did it. Many Overlords, and healingtower + gattlings...
> In from the south west, eradicate most i encountered and build a new
> base.. From there it was to take out stingersites and tunellnetwork one by
> one :)
>
> Thanks again.
>
> T.
>
> Felt almost sad when the last barracks where destroyed.

Glad to help. That's was probably my favorite level, like you I lost many
times before I found the way to win. I believe I ended up with 24 overlords.
left 8 in my base for defense and wreaked havoc with the rest. ;-)

TRENDING THREADS