Question The Last of US Part 1 coming to PC

Just saw this, the 9/2/22 date shown at the end is being taken by some as the PC release date as well, but it DOES say coming to PS5 on that date, then it says Also in development for PC. So I can't assume the PC version will be available same date. Some are upset about the $70 price, but I'm just glad to hear it's finally officially coming to PC. As far as the price goes, what ISN'T over priced these days? I think I can handle a $10 upcharge.

$70 would be great, we pay about $110 for the normal editions. Be happy you get the prices you do.
Agreed, when I posted this on PCGamer forums, many were saying the price is ridiculous for a remaster. Well, from what I've read, the PC version is going to be a remake, and let's face it, many things these days have gone up in price, most more than 17% (which is roughly how $70 compares to $60). Gas, food, PC parts, are all through the roof right now, and many think it will never get back to normal. Besides, if anyone is offended by the price, they can always use something we've all learned to exercise since COVID, patience. Game prices, like any other entertainment media, is always something that eventually drops in price. You can't say the same for most daily essentials.

Last edited: