the little things

It seems like the little things are what I like best about COH like costume
creation, navigating with super jump, etc... So one of the small things
that would be cool would be if we could jump on top of a car or bus and ride
around.

"Bill Kuykendall" <sales@gems.com> wrote in message
| It seems like the little things are what I like best about COH like
costume
| creation, navigating with super jump, etc... So one of the small things
| that would be cool would be if we could jump on top of a car or bus and
ride
| around.

The ghost boats in Talos and Independence Port are bothersome. They
should be frictionable objects (the player sticks to the top of the object).
The train should be frictionable, the blimp in Atlas should be frictionable,
the train on the monorail should be frictionable.

"Bill Kuykendall" <sales@gems.com> wrote in

> It seems like the little things are what I like best about COH like
> costume creation, navigating with super jump, etc... So one of the
> small things that would be cool would be if we could jump on top of a
> car or bus and ride around.

Yeah, I posted that in the suggestions forum, but was told it was pretty
much a very low priority, back-burner type of thing but, yeah, I agree with
you - It would be fun just to hop on a car (or boat) and just cruise the
city, seeing where it took you :)

--
Marc Bissonnette
CGI / Database / Web Management Tools: http://www.internalysis.com

"Marc Bissonnette" <dragnet@internalysis.com> wrote in message
| "Bill Kuykendall" <sales@gems.com> wrote in
|
| > It seems like the little things are what I like best about COH like
| > costume creation, navigating with super jump, etc... So one of the
| > small things that would be cool would be if we could jump on top of a
| > car or bus and ride around.
|
| Yeah, I posted that in the suggestions forum, but was told it was pretty
| much a very low priority, back-burner type of thing but, yeah, I agree
with
| you - It would be fun just to hop on a car (or boat) and just cruise the
| city, seeing where it took you :)

Quicker than running for most low-level players (funnier to watch I'd
bet).