The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 110 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
ok oddly enough I did a restart last night again and i tried to enable sli.....It did its thing and screen went blank like normal but it stayed blank for alot longer then normal like 5 minutes or more then when it came back up it showed it was in sli. I just ran a heaven round and scored a 3085 on extreme. I saved the test but for some reason its not showing up. Stock clocks too so this driver seems to be working better for me in sli.

mlcaouette

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
I also use 64bit Waterfox with adblock+. It's unfortunate that the internet is just as cluttered with ads now as magazines are, approximately one page of content to every 90 pages of ads (maybe some slight exaggeration there)

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador

Slight?

mlcaouette

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
Perhaps more than a slight exaggeration, but my point was the ads are obnoxious and irrelevant all too often.

Even on Tom's when I open up the sight at work (like a bad employee) I get pop up ads and ads all around the screen. Worse still, the work network is awful so if I happen to visit a site with a video ad it will likely crash my computer for an untold amount of time (first world problems :))

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador

Well, money makes the world go around. Besides, isnt that why people make accounts. TO MAKE THE ADS GO AWAY.

mlcaouette

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2011
The Ads are still there even while logged into my account.

Here is proof:

Given that picture is Internet exploder without the adblock+ but even logged into my account the ads are still there. Please don't use all caps it's against the rules.

I sleeved up some fans in anticipation of the new case, which should arrive Wednesday.

20140428_152645_zpsfd5d2661.jpg

I made the wires much shorter on one of the 5 Silverstone FN121-P's because I plan to use it as a CPU fan and don't need but 3 inches or so. Should help keep the motherboard area nice and tidy.

jeremyp79

Distinguished
The s5 has a great camera :-D love the fact it doesnt take forever to process like most of the android cameras do.

I'm thinking about buying a 4k monitor. My store beat all the sales goals by 10% last month, so i get a nice bonus, I've already ordered a second 780ti, now I need some input on a good monitor to justify having 2 ti's :) Anyone have any suggestions ?

RussK1

Splendid

You know, I very much agree with that statement. But I'd get a nice 2560x1600 monitor...

TRENDING THREADS