The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 389 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Ill use compressed air!

And thanks guys! My bro turned 18 yesterday so im the only "baby" as my dad says in the home XD

Also, I helped him get a steel series rival mouse with my money a few months ago ( my dream mouse) and he got cash on his bday so he got the ATHM50s from audio technica....if you read back a while you will see I wanted those two...I just save my money for more important things that matter to me....like flying ;)

D

Deleted member 217926

Looks pretty sweet and you can certainly drive 4K with that system. I haven't really looked into 4K monitors too much because I didn't want to buy a monitor and a new graphics card right now. Will a 28' screen do justice to that resolution?

Edit: On a more careful look that thing ought to be amazing for gaming.

ImDaBaron

Admirable
May 26, 2014

I think a 28 inch will be fine. I have a 27 inch Acer right now. That's really the sweet spot atleast for me. I dont have a large amount of desk space. The only problem is it's the only option with G Sync(at 4K) right now. Asus is coming out with their ROG Swift 4K with G Sync but it looks like that might not be out until August. Who knows it could be 1,000 dollars too.

Looks pretty awesome though. I'm going to do some more research before I buy it. But no really big blemishes so far. Will give that Titan a good test.

D

Deleted member 217926

Yep it should do that. My Samsung will be here Wednesday. Can't wait. I've been using this old 23' 1080p Samsung for almost 6 years now. The new 32' 1440p should be a very nice little upgrade.

Cleaned up my PC. Some white stuff that dissolves fast from the can went on my PC but it works! Is that just COLD AIR and is it normal? I know I sound dumb, just being extra safe. Like is it ok if it gets all over the fans?

Pcbuilder123

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Yes, that is 100% normal, when you spray, NEVER hold the can upside down and spray electronics as it causes frost, and don't fire for longer than 5-10 second bursts, otherwise the can gets way too cold. It's not bad if you let it dry, but better if it doesn't get on there. Also, don't spray it into your mouth, that stuff is bitter!

Pcbuilder123

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Does anybody here has expirence with VOIPs? My ATA (analog telophone adapter, I think) crapped out so we ordered a new one, and I plugged it in, internet light turns on, and plug the telephone line into the phone, and when I dial a number on the phone and call, the verification light flashes, but when I hang up it turns off again.

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador
[strike]I didn't say I was buying one[/strike]. I just wanted to see if you guy's have ever seen something like it. I've only ever seen it two or three times. That said, my temps are about 30-36C at idle on the stock CPU.. Been 6 years since we got it..

Say no budget... Low profile only.. 4 inches tall..

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador
Does it screw in like this one? I'd post a picture but it's almost 11 and I am really tired... About to knock out.. Good night

I might have posted pics of the CPU cooler a while back... not sure

TRENDING THREADS