The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 40 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Probably so. My dad is back home. So I asked him can we buy it and he said "Not now" because he was tired. I was just checking and yes, it seems like we will get it. Tomorrow or soon...doesnt matter though cause it comes out on the 24th of this month. Another clue which I feel bad for but I have nothing to it, he said I didnt get you guys anything from the states, sorry. We were 100% fine with that. He said maybe Ill give you some cash or just buy you the cases xD I dont need anything. Just the case. BY THE WAY, STICK, you forgot to change your sig to say you have a 780, not a 290.

PandaButtonFTW

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
my computer... not flashy but it works.
I92fjwu.jpg

Daniel Sudakov

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
iv4m.jpg
2hz5.jpg
o11v.jpg
vkc7.jpg
cr6h.jpg
ns08aaj

Here's my build, built it back in September.....the time where I hated nvidia dropping the prices on the 770 haha. I wanted to go with a 780 or 780 ti, but ehhh, kinda decided not to right now. I'm only playing on 1080p anyways.

I5 4670k
cooler master hyper evo 212
gskill sniper series 2x4gb 1600mhz
MSI z87 g45 gaming motherboard
EVGA gtx 770 SC acx cooler 2gb
corsair ax760
corsair af120 x3 and af140 x2 fans
NZXT fans that came with the NZXT phantom 410
Samsung 840 pro 128gb ssd
WD black 1tb

Hope you guys enjoy my beauty :D

Daniel Sudakov

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013

Yeah I would, but the cage hides the Sata wires, and the power cables, plus the front fan cables and the fan controller haha. I'll think about it, but everything stays cool :)

Daniel Sudakov

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013

Thanks :) I had a lot of trial and error on the cable management, that's actually my 5th time opening the back and make it look clean. Good thing my work had some extra zip ties. The fan controller was a pain to manage.

Daniel Sudakov

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013

Thanks :) That's a good idea, I'll be sure to do that. I always try my best with helping new builders in the forums.

Lutfij

Titan
Erm, I meant have your pics up there too :D as this is a discussion thread to offload the off topic conversations from the gallery thread :)

But ofc you're welcome to help out any and all members here on Tom's just keep your discussions on components and parts here :)

Daniel Sudakov

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013

haha, that's even more work with the fan wiring. Plus the loop. Good luck with that man, what case you getting to fit all that?

Awesome rigs you two! Very clean cabling in the NZXT. And great clean looks in the SLI/XFIRE build...sorry, cant tell, the cable is too small to read xD Guys, stop saying how stick and all the others have so much money lol. Just work hard and get what you want.

Jimthenagual - I think the air 540 has very nice cabling so you wont have a problem with the fan thing because maybe the AIR 540 is easier to use the fan controller.

PandaButtonFTW

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013

SLI :D still rocking my inno3D ref 580's! I need an upgrade........

Corsair Air 540. I'm still researching fan controllers. Amazing at how much you can spend on them if you want to! Example.