The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 218 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

g-unit1111

Titan

Sweet, so that means that you couldn't put a 6300 in an FM2 motherboard even if you wanted to.

Argh, I can't wait until my Audioengine A2s come in. The waiting is the hardest part. :lol:

g-unit1111

Titan

I can't wait to get these things unboxed and start listening to some good tunes and maybe playing a movie or two on them. Maybe some Dio-era Sabbath at full volume will break them in quite nicely! :lol:

Or for something more current how about Queens Of The Stone Age or Wolfmother or Death From Above 1979?

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador

Try taking 3 AP Classes in which you are supposed to take as Junior/Senior...

g-unit1111

Titan

Try taking 4 1/2 hour night classes after a 10 hour work day. You want to know what it's like to be brain fried... :lol:

Although getting home and seeing my Angels win the AL West - totally worth it! :bounce:

LET'S GO O's.

Also, contrary to you all hard workers, I am only taking 13 credits as this is my last semester and only need 4 classes. I only have three 50 min classes Monday and Wednesday, one 75 min class Tuesday and Thursday and two 50 min classes Friday.

g-unit1111

Titan

Seriously? I think I shall be going dual GTX 970 for my White Knight rig then, this sounds too good to pass up! :ouch:

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador
Eh I've seen some of his videos. I just thought it would be cool to see their live events. If there was one youtuber I didn't like it would be Austin Evans....

It also seems their doing a giveaway for Borderlands? I can't tell because there's so much spam on their twitch right now.

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador

Yes...

Austin had some good stuff, but it declined in the past few... what? months?

g-unit1111

Titan

Ah love me some Borderlands! Hopefully the prequel will come bundled with the GTX 970/980.

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador
@ XxD34THxX His videos are okay imo. I've only seen his pc build videos since I'm not really into the console/mobile market. I just can't stand the way he talks or his facial expressions during his videos.

Pcbuilder123

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
They are giving away the systems they are modding! I really like Linus, watch all his vids everyday, has an awesome team and fun to watch weekly live stream.

I used to like Austin but he posts like once a week and his videos are REALLY basic.

Pcbuilder123

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
The 970 has a 145 watt tdp 0.0

Omg thank god for nvidia. I think this will be my chance to go high end! I stopped gaming entirely for now because my crappy monitor, really ruins the experience.

Agree. Something about him is just awkward and difficult to watch. Not a fan. I don;t really watch any tech videos though. I prefer to read articles on that stuff. I mainly watch car stuff on YouTube, and some let's plays.