The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 244 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
This moves fast.

One may be able to reduce the bright led in a case by adding a resistor inline with the led. Since i have no clue of the starting voltage, I can not even take a guess at what value, but I am sure something can be found rather easy(you can breadboard it with a trimpot and find just the right resistance to toss in).

ImDaBaron

Admirable
May 26, 2014

The Grand Prix is actually pretty nice...4 door cars with supercharged V6s. They make great sleepers. Only problem is they are front wheel drive. The car actually has some cool gadgets...Heads Up Display...Dual Climate Control.

g-unit1111

Titan

We don't really have that problem in Los Angeles. :lol:

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador
Lol, in my area, its very very hot still. I keep on seeing Porsche's, old and new. People here must like the brand...'

SEMA is coming up... My friend soft-bricked his phone and I said I might be able to fix it since I have Odin on my PC with another program.

Pcbuilder123

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Last year I was rooting my friends s3 sgh-1747 (at&t), and ended up getting cyanogen mod 11 and oc'ed it and someother mods along with it w/ clockworks mod recovery. I got so overly stressed, b/c I only had like 30 mins left and I thought it was hard bricked. My advice is to close all the windows, go to the phone and reset the memory and cache and reflash whatever rom you are installing. Did he brick in the process installing a rom or a recovery? Just takes a few mins and to be calm. Also, what phone? I know you don't need help, but just curious.

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador
Lol, it's been like that for a while, about half a year, so I should not have any problems. Not even been turned on untill this day.... meaning tomorrow BECAUSE I GET HOME EARLY AND I CAN FIX IT AND HAVE FUN WITH IT. Maybe I can keep it since he has his HTC One and OG(original) Droid. He didn't make a backup(simply forgot), and did it while doing the ROM or something with the ROM. He said it gets to the download screen, so it should be a simple matter to use Odin and flash stock stuff back on(to be safe and make a backup with that), then Cynanogen('cause there ain't no substitute)

PandaButtonFTW

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013

*cough*cough*splutter* you were doing WHAT to it!?!?!