The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 300 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Here it is

B51niVC.png

ArltCK2.png

g-unit1111

Titan

Huh I hadn't thought about getting the MSI version. I'm really liking the Z97-G45 motherboard that I got to replace the Asrock Z77 Extreme 4. I'll definitely look into it.

bit late isn't it? I just bought some SkullCandy's that were on sale. Low end, but I'm not an audiophile.

I got a pair of V-Modas for Christmas - they were an Amazon deal of the day like post-Black Friday. I got a $200 pair of headphones for $79 and man are these things well built and they sound better than the pair of Monster DNA headphones I used to use.

my old 7950(r9-280)@1150mhz/1575mem got a best score of 1964 on valley extreme. even at stockish clocks you should near 2000 with a 2048 core tahiti.

try ddu to eliminate driver conflicts.

valley extreme my 780@1375mhz got a best of 3389… for reference.

RIGHT NOW my GPU is 34c - CPU is 30

Tiny - Windows profile was on High performance, shall I change it? and amd auto detect said my GPU driver is already up to date but I dont think i have to re install it....I didnt update my Mobo driver cause Im not sure how to, though :p

Ah, all fans and H100i pump are in performance mode but im sure that has nothing to do with it....something is wrong, we just dont know. Grrr Ill run it again and check what cpu usage is. SHould i tweak valley.exe i the catalyst controller or is that cheating?

g-unit1111

Titan

That's exactly why I ditched liquid cooling and went back to the Noctua D14 - sure the heat sink may be gigantic but I've never had a single problem with CPU temps since I got the thing, and I have my 4690K running on a very stable overclock right now. Barely gets above 39'C on idle. My Kraken X61 on the other hand - whole different story. :lol: