did any1 know that on a ledge on gant bridge (the huge red 1) there
will be a message that says there are no easter eggs up here go
away..... a joke by rockstar? perhaps not.... if any1 finds the answer
to this riddle please tell me....

"camcam245@gmail.com" wrote:

> did any1 know that on a ledge on gant bridge (the huge red 1) there
> will be a message that says there are no easter eggs up here go
> away..... a joke by rockstar? perhaps not.... if any1 finds the answer
> to this riddle please tell me....

it's on one of the secrets maps
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

In message <1113120813.897161.219940@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
"camcam245@gmail.com" <camcam245@gmail.com> wrote:

> did any1 know that on a ledge on gant bridge (the huge red 1) there
> will be a message that says there are no easter eggs up here go
> away..... a joke by rockstar? perhaps not.... if any1 finds the answer
> to this riddle please tell me....

Sounds to me like a joke from GTAIII, The 'You Weren't Supposed To Be
Able To Get Here Y'know" sign.

The easter eggs faq on gamefaqs.com has links to pictures of all the
cool signs dotted around SA. My favourite is the Zombotech sign in San
Fierro, a nod to Resident Evil perhaps?

Cheers,
Rob