The New iPad Mini Gets Priced for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]plasmastorm[/nom]Soooo, nexus 7 is not only faster has a higer resolution and better ppi density, its £70 cheaper lol[/citation]

Nexus 7 is the deal of the year, especially now that it's $50 off for the same storage. Very happy with mine, I just wish it floated in the air instead of having to hold it all the time. Ah, there's always something.

LordConrad

Distinguished
I have have an iPad 3 (64GB + 4G) and a Nexus 7 (16GB). I use the Nexus 7 most of the time because it's easier to carry, and I can always turn on my phone's hotspot if I can't find wifi.

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
So Apple releases the same thing over and over with minor changes (aside from smaller size for this time) and it's okay but when companies like MS tried to innovate and bring something new to the table like Surface and W8 they get lynched?

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
[citation][nom]plasmastorm[/nom]Soooo, nexus 7 is not only faster has a higer resolution and better ppi density, its £70 cheaper lol[/citation]
Nexus 7 is a better buy for the price, but don't get me started on the speed....
Tegra 3 is an overhyped chip. Most notably on graphics performance, it's nowhere near as good as the SGX543 in the A5 chip.

I have a 16gb N7 and this thing lags on most high end games even with a big CPU+GPU OC. some of them even run on a low resolution by default because of the low memory bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.