The New Mirror's Edge is Coming to PC Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortuum

Honorable
Mar 28, 2012
One of the most under-rated games i know but one so brilliantly executed. Some hate it, some love it, i've heard mixed reviews and ratings but only one thing matters.

It's a unique game, one of a kind, a rare breed among all the typical RPG/FPS out there that breaks off from the stereotypical "gaming worlds". I am really glad this title got some love.

YEEEESSSSS.

I believe I was a cult follower of Mirror's Edge from the moment I set eyes on it. It can be hideously clunky sometimes, but most of the time it just... flows. It's one of those games that just pulls you in, and you enter it's own little world.

I can only imagine that, developed on frostbite 3, that if the studio takes their time with it, this is going to end up being one HECK of a game.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
I hated the first game. There's only so many times you can faceplant whilst being shot before you rage quit and play a game that allows you to fight back. I didn't feel like I was fighting the in-game enemies so much as the game mechanics themselves.

Yeah, the fighting sucked, but so what? You can make it through the entire game without shooting a gun.

lindethier

Honorable
Apr 15, 2012
Loved the first game, although I never beat it. The setting and the art style were amazing, not to mention the game play felt new and was very fun.

G

It's going to be only on Origin, so that's a immediate no-sale for me.

G

It's going to be only on Origin, so that's a immediate no-sale for me.

The first game was well executed and truly unique, it's a shame it wasn't more commercially successful. I'm looking forward to this one, I just hope they keep it true to the first. First and foremost, Faith is a runner, an acrobat, not a fighter. Please don't make combat a bigger role in the sequel.

Unfortunately, with ea in charge, there will NOT be bug fixes, probably add-ons/dlcs in order to get the full game, and not part of a game, and of course, microtransactions for things required to enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.