The New Xbox One Experience Is Available For Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

9warloc9

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2013
Worst GUI EVER!!!!
I can't stand this new interface I want to revert back to the old interface NOW!!! it is so awkward and hard to find basic options I can't stand it!
who ever approved this for release should be fired then blind folded and shot and hung from the highest tree.
What a huge mistake :(

albinofunzo123

Reputable
Nov 13, 2015
The only reason people might think the new user interface is bad is because it's new.

People hated Windows 8.1 with a passion because they had no idea how to use it, then as soon as Windows 10 was released, the very same people who complained preached that Windows should have stayed with 8.1.

The same can be said for Xbox. Switching from the 360 console to the One was a huge change. Even finding the settings was a nightmare but you get used to it. This new UI is exactly the same. Don't knock it until you use it for longer than 5 minutes.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
The only reason people might think the new user interface is bad is because it's new.

People hated Windows 8.1 with a passion because they had no idea how to use it, then as soon as Windows 10 was released, the very same people who complained preached that Windows should have stayed with 8.1.

The same can be said for Xbox. Switching from the 360 console to the One was a huge change. Even finding the settings was a nightmare but you get used to it. This new UI is exactly the same. Don't knock it until you use it for longer than 5 minutes.
I still hate windows 8, 8.1, and 10 interfaces. If you don't like me having an opinion, you don't like my money as a customer.

Adilaris

Reputable
Feb 16, 2015
It seems the only people complaining are the ones that hate any form of change.
This is a big improvement and much easier to navigate (and faster) once you play around the menus a bit to familiarize.

Bros1929

Reputable
Dec 7, 2014
Microsoft needs to make PC headphone drivers available on the Xbox. They've already made keyboards and mice compatible with things such as browsing the Internet and apps like Netflix, so why not headphones? Sony has had it since day one. Microsoft owns most of the PC operating system market, so how hard should making drivers available be? It really sucks that I can't use my wireless corsair void to even play audio, let alone chat with other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.