Question The Nvidia Graphics Driver is not compatible with this version of windows

Oct 11, 2019
Recently i had some computer problems, instead of fixing it I figured why not avoid the hassle and use this chance to upgrade my hard drive, ram sticks and graphics card. After getting windows up and running on my brand new empty hard drive. I tried
to download Nvidia drivers and got this message (look at title).

What I tried doing: Downloading older drivers, updating windows, restarting my pc,

Graphics Card: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P689CXR?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Version of Windows: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Processor: Amd FX(tm)-8350 8 core 4.0 GHz

Here is pictures of m mother board, idk if i wired something wrong but maybe someone can see a painfully obvious issue
image2.jpg
image0.jpg
image1.jpg

Oct 11, 2019
C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\436.48\Win10_64\International -this is my driver extraction path
Strangely i cant download Nvidia control panel or find it installed in my pc (not sure if that's an issue since i've made sure i have no drivers installed each time i try to install one), but when i try to download the dch drivers im hit with this message. So I tried to re do the standard one hoping my pc just needed a night to sleep. And received what i had been getting this whole time.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Oct 11, 2019
Not sure what you mean by this, only driver i can find that needs to be updated is my pci driver but it wont let me do that at all. I assume you meant my display adapters though, and yet my card is no where to be found. Also how do i update my drivers if i cant even download them.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Oct 11, 2019
I was trying to put my w Lan card into its ideal slot since i thought it might've mattered but since it didnt, i switched the card back to the top PCI slot since i figured thats more important and hoped it might fix some issues.

excitron

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2003
I'm having essentially the same problem. Never had an issue before, and then one day programs that use CUDA cores don't see them, and I get the same errors when trying to install the latest drivers. Can't install updated drivers.

Virus perhaps?

Oct 11, 2019
I realized i do not have the motherboard drivers installed. Sadly I lost my my cd containing them and when i go to download the bios, all i get is a compressed folder with a CAP file in it. As for testing out the other card, ill try it in a bit. I was seeing if maybe my windows messed up while it was installing and reset the pc to have the same problem. Also thank you so much for all the help guys!!

Oct 11, 2019
Welp i updated my drivers for my motherboard and tried using my old graphics card which works. Im probably just gonna return the new one, what i really wanted was to upgrade my ram which went well so i have no issue using my 760 again. Thankyou for all the help though guys