The old gang

I am looking for some of the old gang from the late simflight site. Peter
McLeland for one, Katy Pluta for another, Bill Irvine, mdavies, and Melissa.

The last time I chatted with Peter, he was working on some awesome scenery.
I would like to find him and the others. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Mr. Steve of the White Mountains - KSOW (formerly)
now
Mr. Steve of Deer Valley - KDVT

Melissa is right here when she's not out looking for whales and will
probably respond herself. Katy I believe is still at Simflight with
Francois. She posts on the Microsoft forum quite often.
Last I heard of Peter, he was posting on the Simflight forum for COF.
Hope this helps
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :)
"Mr. Steve" <surveyorsteve@cox.net> wrote in message
>I am looking for some of the old gang from the late simflight site. Peter
> McLeland for one, Katy Pluta for another, Bill Irvine, mdavies, and
> Melissa.
>
> The last time I chatted with Peter, he was working on some awesome
> scenery.
> I would like to find him and the others. Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mr. Steve of the White Mountains - KSOW (formerly)
> now
> Mr. Steve of Deer Valley - KDVT

Yes, this is true. Rob emailed me last week telling me about it. The new
technology Realair is using really makes a difference in the finished
product.
They have great support. I've a lot of respect for Rob and Sean and how they
do business at Realair.
I remember Peter posting at Simflight on Emma Field. I believed it was Peter
who solved the fuel problem at Emma by designing a pump and a fuel trigger
for the field. At least if you fly out of Emma now, you don't have to worry
about the gas situation :)))
Dudley

"Lawn Dart" <willkayakforfoodREMOVE_THIS@gmx.net> wrote in message

Man it has been awhile...I think it was you and I who chatted about flying
lessons wasn't it? I will only be able to get a sport certificate if I make
it that far. My buddy the CFI just took a job flying Phil Mickelson around
in his Gulfstream...some kind of gig huh.

Anyway, work (or the lack thereof) forced me to move from the White
Mountains of Arizona to the valley below (Phoenix)...which took a long long
long long time. So long that I don't reckon many people remember me.

Nice to hear from you...and great pic.

Mr. Steve of who knows where - K???