The OMEGA KILLER ATTN: Mike Hall

I downloaded the OmegakillerSM and ran it and it took the bar off but it
still comes back. It also erases all the icons next to the clock in my
taskbar. HELP PLEASE!!!!
--
*~~Jennifer~~*

If it comes back, you have something installed that is calling it back.. if
you have a program installed called Messenger Plus by a guy called Patchou,
uninstall it making sure that you say yes to the removal of sponsor
programs..

Ypu can then re-install Messenger Plus, remembering to check the option NOT
to accept the sponsor stuff..

Failing that.. try the program on this link..
http://199.239.233.2/OPF/spyware/spyware.htm

I have use OmegaKiller and never known it to remove any icons from
anywhere,, maybe a reboot would help..