[SOLVED] The pc turns on for 1 second the resets and repeats that process

Solution
That is a Segotep power supply. There are zero reviews, not even in other languages, that I can find for that unit which generally means a unit is so low quality that NOBODY, not even third rate amateur reviewers, found it worth reviewing. That pretty much usually seals the fate of any given PSU as being really poor quality.

Segotep isn't known for selling quality power supplies in any case. Practically everything they sell is mostly low quality overall. They have a couple of good units but that is not one.

I would highly recommend that you start with replacing the power supply, with a GOOD quality unit. And let's be clear when I say "good quality" I do not just mean getting a "known name brand" because many of those are no better...
If that's all the information you're going to offer, I can fairly well tell you that you aren't going to find much help here. We'd need a lot more than that to go on and you could start by listing your full hardware specifications including full and exact model numbers for CPU, motherboard, memory kit, power supply, graphics card and storage devices including approximately how old each of them is.

You can flesh it out with telling us what precipitated this problem, if anything, such as whether there were any previous warning signs that something was wrong or any unusual behaviors, or whether this just started up out of the blue with no warning.

What you have tried, if anything, to fix the problem or at least determine what the problem is?

Are you plugged into a power strip or plugged directly into the wall?

Have you tried resetting the BIOS?

Have you tried anything?

Nov 26, 2019
It happened out of the blue, im only able to access, Bio setup, system information, boot menu and Q-flash as that appears as an option before it resets. It is plugged into a wall. I have tried loading an optimizied bios setup, which results in no change.

System info,
Processor tupe: Intel core i5
Processor CPUID: 306A9H
BIOS version: FD
ZOTAC GTX960-3GD5
gigabyte gab75md3v
m378b1g73qh0-ck0 (1)
This pc is around 4 years old

That is a Segotep power supply. There are zero reviews, not even in other languages, that I can find for that unit which generally means a unit is so low quality that NOBODY, not even third rate amateur reviewers, found it worth reviewing. That pretty much usually seals the fate of any given PSU as being really poor quality.

Segotep isn't known for selling quality power supplies in any case. Practically everything they sell is mostly low quality overall. They have a couple of good units but that is not one.

I would highly recommend that you start with replacing the power supply, with a GOOD quality unit. And let's be clear when I say "good quality" I do not just mean getting a "known name brand" because many of those are no better than what you have now. Name brand doesn't usually mean much because most brands of power supply have both good and poor quality models, although there are a lot out there that only have cheap garbage as well. The MODEL you get, is what matters. It is the ONLY thing that matters. And the only way to know if a model is decent is by looking at professional reviews of it. Looking at the reviews for a PSU on Amazon, or Ebay, or Tigerdirect, or Snapdeal, or Flipkart, or wherever a person might shop at, means almost less than nothing. Those reviews are often five star if the product simply arrives, much less arrives not damaged, and certainly if it manages to power up the system even if it dies a week later.

If you can't find a professional review of a power supply, no matter where in the world you are, then it is probably a power supply you would do well to avoid purchasing. 90% of power supplies that are good enough to warrant recommending them will have some kind of teardown and performance review suggesting it is a unit you can trust.

I'd look to find a model from among those I've recommended here, if possible.

Solution