[SOLVED] The pins on my motherboard are too thick for the fan connectors on the pre installed 3 front fans to fit onto them.

Feb 1, 2019
I've done a lot of googling and I haven't been able to find a single person who has had this problem. Please help!

Motherboard: Asrock b450 pro4
Case: Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5 RGB

Solution
Can you read the RGB fan model or part number from the rear side of the fan center? Since i have hard time finding out the exact model of those stock RGB fans. So far, they are either MasterFan MF120L RGB or MasterFan MF120R RGB.

Though, this much i can say, fans have 2x connectors, one for RGB and one to power the fan. And to connect the power connector to you MoBo, do line up the fan connector with header as much as you can before pushing the connector into the header.

Also, to which MoBo headers you're trying to connect the fan connectors?
Feb 1, 2019

Sorry, for my lack of knowledge, but what do you mean by box circuit?

Feb 1, 2019

My box does not have a fan switch unfortunately. However, I think I've been trying to plug the rgb led connector into the fan connector (*facepalm*). But the next problem is that the 3 fan connectors merge into one 4 pin molex connector. It has two female and two male 'pins' and I don't know where to plug that in.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Can you read the RGB fan model or part number from the rear side of the fan center? Since i have hard time finding out the exact model of those stock RGB fans. So far, they are either MasterFan MF120L RGB or MasterFan MF120R RGB.

Though, this much i can say, fans have 2x connectors, one for RGB and one to power the fan. And to connect the power connector to you MoBo, do line up the fan connector with header as much as you can before pushing the connector into the header.

Also, to which MoBo headers you're trying to connect the fan connectors?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS