The procedure entry point createDxGIFactory1 could not be located

jayden_0001

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
what is link library dxgi.dll ( I am trying to run NFS13 and this pops up on every file I click on how do i fix this problem)

(Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 pirate bay download) I have tried this with (Call Of Duty Black Opps ll pirate bay download ) if you know how to fix this problem it would be awesome

jayden_0001

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
what is link library dxgi.dll ( I am trying to run NFS13 and this pops up on every file I click on how do i fix this problem)

(Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 pirate bay download) I have tried this with (Call Of Duty Black Opps ll pirate bay download ) if you know how to fix this problem it would be awesome ( would also get a ton of views on YouTube!) Give it a try see what you can do if you some how manage to run it make a video and post on youtube (subscribe jayden0002) so i can check the video)

(Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 pirate bay download) I have tried this with (Call Of Duty Black Opps ll pirate bay download ) if you know how to fix this problem it would be awesome ( would also get a ton of views on YouTube!) Give it a try see what you can do if you some how manage to run it make a video and post on youtube (subscribe jayden0002) so i can check the video)

The entry point CreateDXGIFactory1 requires the support of DXGI 1.1 which is available on Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, and as an update to Windows Vista (KB971644). If you are using Vista and only have DXGI 1.0, please install this Platform Update.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971644