The product key enter does not match any of the Window images available for installation. Enter a different product key.

Ivannovish

Reputable
Feb 25, 2014
I want to do a clean installation of Windows in my Toshiba laptop but every time I try to install the operating system from a booteable dvd Iget this message "The product key enter does not match any of the Window images available for installation. Enter a different product key."

Does anybody knows how to install the operating system on my PC?

Thank you

Solution
That doesn't apply as its for win 8. Win 10 only version that uses the new way of storing your licence on Microsoft servers.

Don't put any key in, just click "I don't have a key" and win 10 should auto activate when installed. Your PC will check a microsoft server once win 10 installed and check your machine is eligible for a win 10 install, and fix it up automatically. You don't need to know the key anymore.

this would help more than the win 8 link: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

Colif

Win 11 Master
If you had win 10 on laptop already, when you get the part of installer asking for a key, click "I don't have one" and win 10 should auto activate on install. when you upgraded to win 10 the first time your PC got a digital entitlement to always install win 10 on this PC and your licence key for machine no longer counts.

Did you get the installer from Windows 10 media creation tool as that is latest version of windows 10.

Colif

Win 11 Master
That doesn't apply as its for win 8. Win 10 only version that uses the new way of storing your licence on Microsoft servers.

Don't put any key in, just click "I don't have a key" and win 10 should auto activate when installed. Your PC will check a microsoft server once win 10 installed and check your machine is eligible for a win 10 install, and fix it up automatically. You don't need to know the key anymore.

this would help more than the win 8 link: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-windows-10-clean-install.html

Solution